a crown for the king & a clotheswap
- i’m good at drawing, i think… well, at least i’m fairly satisfied with my art even though it can always be better!!
- i’m pretty ok with learning languages even though it takes me a while to get motivated to do most things haha but i love languages~
- i like to think i’m funny?? but i’m not sure really… 0: am i funny?
- i’m really dedicated to my interests… (a bit too much actually one might say…)
- i’ve been fairly good at working with other people with projects and paid works so far..! so that’s pretty positive and gives me hope for a future that doesn’t suck too badly hahaha.
thank you donabe!!❤ i know i’m preaching to the choir but everyone should follow donabe, she’s one of my favorite artists( ˘ω˘ )
some pics i did for a french commentator who’s been doing pokémon streams lately~~ he mostly does shiny hunting and battling but he’s notoriously unlucky. he spent many months hatching eggs to get a shiny honedge but only got it yesterday during a stream………..and it didnt even have a perfect attack IV. a pain we can all relate to
ive been drawing stuff for a french twitter group that gives away free items and pokémon and they were distributing a japanese event diancie this week… they got one for that dude and he ended up advertizing them in his stream. lo and behold they’ve been drowning in requests for diancie since then. hence the diancie pile.